Friday, June 24, 2011

Writing Readiness

I KNOW HOW!


A few weeks back Lil Muallimah gave me a BIG surprise. She asked if she could write on her mini blackboard while I was cooking. She then showed me:

I have to let you I HAVE NOT done any three letter word lessons with her. She wrote the word and said the sounds, showing OBVIOUS writing readiness. I was completely surprised and asked her if she knew what she wrote? She told the sounds/letters. Then I helped her read the word and praised her for writing CAT all by herslef. Mashallah !

She was pleased and her eyes glowed. Next she drew a cat.


Next she went on to write HAT and draw one too. Mashallah




This was definitely a reminder to me to work with her seriously on reading and writing skills as she READY and WAITING! So look out for our specialized lessons with Lil Muallimah.


Since then she has written these two words again and again and reading them too... :) Mashallah.......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mashallah!! great! <3

Umm Maimoonah said...

Masha Allaah, Allaahu Baarik Laha. I know the feeling sister! May Allaah give you success!

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Mashaa'Allaah! Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum. Very exciting! Can't wait to see more Inshaa'Allaah

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam,
Wa feeki ameen....love when abstract becomes concrete for the lil ones Alhumdolillah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...