Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ramadan Activities Day # 18

Note: These posts were written in Ramadan but are being posted now


EID CARDS

With me not feeling well I am finding it harder and harder to manage my kids daily Ramadan crafts Qadrallah ! We did manage to do these though.


Lil Muallaimah's Activity

Lil Mualliamh made these cards for her grand parents and aunts all by herself. I gave her the folded papers of colors combination she chose . Then I showed her how to punch out the stars and wrote the text she wanted on each with pencil . From there on she did the punching and tracing all by herself. Mashallah.


(pics will be added soon beidhnillah!)



Quran Opposites Puzzle

Lil Muallimah played with and made.....
  

Lil Muallaim # 2's Activity


Lil Muallim # 2 seemed to be loosing his steam too by now and was not interested in doing anything.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...