Tuesday, March 3, 2015

What do we Waste ?

TOP 10 THINGS WE WASTE

Recently I made a chart for my kids inspired by an entry in our planner by Busy Homeschool Mom Planners. There are other versions online to, but I liked her Islamic version. I am sharing it here with permission with the hopes that others can benefit too.



Most of it is quite obvious, but some may have you scratch your head

So here's the list:
  1. Knowledge
  2. Action
  3. Speech
  4. Body
  5. Love (and we do love so many things)
  6. Heart
  7. Intelligence
  8. Wealth
  9. Time
  10. Service
Beidhnillah I will add links to each  of the above listed titles as we do detailed lessons for each.





  





Feel free to download the Poster, the explanatory Notes  and Worksheet for kids to do their own write up.


For now we are working only on the first three. So during the day whenever any of the kids show wastage of Knowledge, Action or Speech I gently ask or remind them what they are wasting........In a house of young children waste of speech and actions towards siblings is quite common.



BUT the best part is that to implement this I have to be as CONCIOUS of myself too !


Oh Allah Make us steadfast in this endeavor and help us improve ourselves to become better human beings and even better Muslims.


If you use this idea please share ideas on how you applied it in your home. 

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...